Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Letter of the Day: Troutman growth isn’t doing anything but making a mess

I’m not sure who is welcoming the development at Exit 42, but my best guess is that they don’t live on Houston Road, Ostwalt-Amity Road or Flower House Loop.

Some mornings, it takes 5-10 minutes to turn out of these roads. I would like to know what genuises are responsible for all of this development with no traffic lights?

I also don’t welcome the way the dump trucks pull out of the mud pit on Houston Road right in front of people.

I would just as soon drive the extra 5-10 miles to Walmart than have to deal with the cluster that Troutman has become.

When will traffic lights be installed? When someone is killed at one of these roads?

Oh, I forgot, that only warrants a "study" and a flashing light, like the one to be installed at Triplett Road.

Because we all know a flashing light will make it so much easier to pull out onto a major highway!

Tracy Brown
Barium Springs

No comments: